Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar Stallholder applications for Lambton Park on Sunday 6 December 2020 are now open!
Hunter Arts Network, known as HAN, the group behind Art Bazaar, is bringing Art Bazaar back to Lambton Park for their annual Christmas market. Every stallholder is a local from the Hunter – purchase Christmas gifts direct from the creative maker’s hands. Art Bazaar is a local high quality artisan market that has been held since 2002 and here is your chance to apply!
The highlight of the event will be the 60+ HAN members whose stalls will be surrounded by the beautiful parklands & scenery at Lambton Park. Lambton Park has become a very popular venue for the event since it’s first Lambton market in 2015.
Sunday 6 December at Lambton Park
Lambton Park, Corner of Howe & Morehead Sts, Lambton
9am – 3pm
3m x 3m for $80.00
Earlier this year before Covid-19 we were offering members a special rate to participate in three dates this year for the reduced price of $190.00. As this will be our first Art Bazaar this year any members who have paid for three dates earlier this year are in credit for this Art Bazaar and two proceeding Art Bazaars in 2021.
NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan for Non-food markets
In the interests of keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible, acceptance of your stall application is conditional upon your compliance with the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
- If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
- Please consider wearing a mask.
- Please arrange displays/tables across front and/or sides of stall – no walk-in displays.
- Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
- Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
- Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
- Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
Please note that the COVIDSafe app is available for download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
Only financial members of HAN will be considered – so join now! Membership is $65 for individuals, $90 for groups of 3 or less, and $110 for groups and organisations over 3 people.
NEW MEMBERS – COMPLETE THESE TWO APPLICATIONS:
EXISTING MEMBERS – COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION:
Art Bazaar Stall – Existing Member