Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar is returning to Lambton Park on Sunday 6 December 2020.
Here are some of the Hunter Arts Network members holding a stall at the event:
|Tamara Burnett - Tam's Photorealistic Portraits|
|Michelle Watt - Mi - Chell's|
|Lindsey Goff - Lindsey's Art Of Nature|
|Ashlee Jedrzejak - Art mania studio|
|Anna Baba - Unique Art by Anna Baba|
|Carolyn Clausen - NCEATA Newcastle Creative Embroiderers and Textile Artists|
|Emily gavranich - Cherry On Top Designs|
|Eugenia Dunlevie - Eugenia Dunlevie|
|Karen Scott - Karen Scott Pet Portraits and Sculptures|
|Rachel Cannon - Rachel Cannon Photography|
|Nancy Galea - Fancy Nancy Ceramics|
|Rosanne Waters - Akatonbo|
|Franca Sibert - Francart|
|Nina Moss - stella bella|
|Elwyn Tweedie - Mummar's Treasures|
|Trena Lowe - T-LO Art & Sam Blanks Illustration|
|Helen Elphinstone-King - HELKINART|
|Betty Lind - Betty ind Beaded Creations.|
|Kay Pittelkow - StudioKY|
|The Hunter's Smallest Mobile Art Gallery|
|Ally’s Glass Chimes|
|FIG DESIGN UNIQUE JEWELLERY|
|Erin Audrey Art|
|Tinkat Alley Art Studio|
|Mini Eclectic Interiors|
|Max and Bronwyn Greive|
|Claire Locker Ceramics|
|Marian Roxburgh, patchwork quilts in traditional and original designs|
|Bruce Roxburgh, abstract works on paper- detailed textured drawings|
|Janet Graham Pottery|
|Victoria Dixon Art|
|WARPED & TWISTED CREATIONS
|Gwynneth Jones Illustration|
Hunter Arts Network, known as HAN, the group behind Art Bazaar, is bringing Art Bazaar back to Lambton Park for their annual Christmas market. Every stallholder is a local from the Hunter – purchase Christmas gifts direct from the creative maker’s hands. Art Bazaar is a local high quality artisan market that has been held since 2002 and here is your chance to apply!
The highlight of the event will be the 60+ HAN members whose stalls will be surrounded by the beautiful parklands & scenery at Lambton Park. Lambton Park has become a very popular venue for the event since it’s first Lambton market in 2015.
Sunday 6 December at Lambton Park
Lambton Park, Corner of Howe & Morehead Sts, Lambton
9am – 3pm
3m x 3m for $80.00
Here is some more information for our stallholders for Art Bazaar on Sunday 6 December 2020 at Lambton Park. We will update this again soon with more information and requirements. The guidelines can also be downloaded as a PDF here
In the interests of keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible, acceptance of your stall application is conditional upon your compliance with the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
- If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
- Please consider wearing a mask.
- Please arrange displays/tables across front and/or sides of stall – no walk-in displays.
- Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
- Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
- Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
- Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
Please note that the COVIDSafe app is available for download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
Only financial members of HAN will be considered – so join now! Membership is $65 for individuals, $90 for groups of 3 or less, and $110 for groups and organisations over 3 people.
NEW MEMBERS – COMPLETE THESE TWO APPLICATIONS:
EXISTING MEMBERS – COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION:
Art Bazaar Stall – Existing Member