Volunteer Grants 2015
2015 Hunter Local Business Awards Finalist
2015 Stockland Community Grant Winner
2014 QantasLink Hunter & Central Coast Awards for Excellence in Tourism FINALIST
This application is open for ready to eat food & non-alcoholic beverages
How much is a stall & what is inclusive of that cost
· Stall fee per site: $150
· For the stall fee you receive one day stall hire (five hours of trading)
· Extensive event advertising, marketing & PR and social media support to our audience over 10,000+
· We require food vendors to start trading before hours to cater for our stallholders and committee, which means additional sales for you.
· Provide copy of Public Liability insurance
· Comply with the Food Safety Standards
· Notify the NSW Food Authority of your food activity details for this occurrence: http://www.foodnotify.nsw.gov.au/
· Hunter & Central Coast Regional councils temporary event guidelines: http://www.maitland.nsw.gov.au/UserFiles/File/PlanningDev/Final%20copy%20tempeventguide.pdf
· For the specific requirements for the local government area where your application is for please visit the relevant council website:
Maitland City Council
· There is a $120 annual fee valid July to June
Lake Macquarie City Council
· Must be able to provide evidence of current MVF registration (mobile food vendor) issued by council
Power is not available at all venues:
· Where power is available it can be fitted & supplied upon request if needed
· Where power is not available you will need to supply your own generator. There is no additional charge for set-up & supply.
· Unfortunately there is no access to water.
· If you need to cancel your application you need to email us to let us know. If you cancel your stall fee is non-refundable.
How to apply
· Please email email@example.com
If successful, you will be sent an acceptance email with further details and information. We will then send you an invoice with your stall fee.
Once payment is made in full, your participation is fully confirmed with us. We will announce your involvement at Art Bazaar on our website & social media. We will also send you our event flyers and details that you can use to help promote your involvement in the event.
Closer to the date emails will be sent that include stall allocation, floor plans and more information covering bump-in and out process and other detailed reminders for the day.