Massive thank you to everyone who stopped by at Art Bazaar at our first Art Bazaar at Warners Bay today! Despite an overnight drenching and almost gale force winds, the weather calmed down and the event went ahead. We had a very overcast day but we still managed to attract a great crowd which was constant for most of the event, although we had to pack up one hour early when the weather suddenly turned again. It was a great location and a lot of enjoyment. It was fantastic to hear that the high quality, local, creativity on offer was greatly appreciated. Also thank you to our wonderful members who had stalls today, Hunter Arts Network committee, food stalls & entertainers.
Art Bazaar on Instagram
- Photos from Art Bazaar Pop Up – At The Levee and Wallsend Winter Fair – August 2017
- Stallholder information – Art Bazaar Pop Up Throsby Big Brunch and Art Bazaar Lambton Park 2017
- Call for Stallholders: Art Bazaar Pop Up Throsby Big Brunch 2017
- Call for Stallholders: Lambton Park 2017
- Art Bazaar Pop Up 2017 stallholder information