Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar Lambton Park is being held on Sunday 6 December 2020 and artwork is now available to download and share online. The artwork can be uploaded as the Facebook cover on your page and personal profile, website, socials posts, EDM’s and much more!
Hunter Arts Network, known as HAN, the group behind Art Bazaar, is bringing Art Bazaar back to Lambton Park for their annual Christmas market. Every stallholder is a local from the Hunter – purchase Christmas gifts direct from the creative maker’s hands. Art Bazaar is a local high quality artisan market that has been held since 2002 and here is your chance to apply!
The highlight of the event will be the 60+ HAN members whose stalls will be surrounded by the beautiful parklands & scenery at Lambton Park. Lambton Park has become a very popular venue for the event since it’s first Lambton market in 2015.
Sunday 6 December at Lambton Park
Lambton Park, Corner of Howe & Morehead Sts, Lambton
9am – 3pm
3m x 3m for $80.00
Here is some more information for our stallholders for Art Bazaar on Sunday 6 December 2020 at Lambton Park. We will update this again soon with more information and requirements. The guidelines can also be downloaded as a PDF here
In the interests of keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible, acceptance of your stall application is conditional upon your compliance with the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
- If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
- Please consider wearing a mask.
- Please arrange displays/tables across front and/or sides of stall – no walk-in displays.
- Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
- Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
- Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
- Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
Please note that the COVIDSafe app is available for download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
Only financial members of HAN will be considered – so join now! Membership is $65 for individuals, $90 for groups of 3 or less, and $110 for groups and organisations over 3 people.
NEW MEMBERS – COMPLETE THESE TWO APPLICATIONS:
EXISTING MEMBERS – COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION:
Art Bazaar Stall – Existing Member